2009-07-31

[Tccc] Please help me

Hi
I am peyman pahlavani , I am network student at yazd university .I am now in
2nd
year and I have to do my M tech thesis.

in my institute there is no one to guide me regarding Network Coding, I am
very much interested in Network Coding and want to do my thesis on it .

I have started my work and already studied some basic paper (e.g. *Network
Coding Fundamentals*(chapter 1, 2,3)
, Network Coding : Instant Primer ,Linear Network Coding ,
*Network Coding theory * (chapter 1, 2 3)).

I want to know what are the open problems. what can I do for first . I
want to start with a simple problem .

Please help me . Thanking you for your valuable time .
_______________________________________________
Tccc mailing list
Tccc@lists.cs.columbia.edu
https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/cucslists/listinfo/tccc

No comments: